Onsite TGP Coaching
Our most successful product is simple. We call it Onsite TGP Coaching.
We place one of our qualified and talented TGP Coaches in your company once a month or fortnight and your team is invited to see them when and if they want.
We support you throughout the process. There is no obligation for people to come (although we encourage it), the session is completely confidential and the results are both big and small. We believe in lots of little changes brought together equal a big positive impact.
A person’s inner life can really shift as a result of small insights in our sessions, which across an entire organisation can lead to big strides in culture and attitude.
We often see a whole organisation come together around the subject of mental health, bringing teams closer together helping them to work better together and work towards finding balance.
All of our TGP Coaches are trained psychotherapists and coaches. There are no gimmicks here, we are unashamedly available for Coaching and Psychotherapy and the TGP Coach will use their professional skill to understand what is needed in any session.
Workplace Coaching is often a great starting point for companies who are unsure about where to begin with a mental health strategy. If you are interested in learning more from us then please download our brochure using the form on this page or email us at [email protected].
Benefits of Onsite TGP Coaching
For the Employee:
- Greater wellbeing
- Improved work-life balance
- Increased confidence in work
- Clarity about the actions needed
- Improved skills in communication and influencing
- A clearer sense of strengths and how to use them effectively
- Improvements in key relationships at work and outside
- Better organisational skills
For the Business:
- A clear message that the company cares and is investing in its people
- A space to address and minimise the impact of work-related difficulties or challenges (as an adjunct to line management channels)
- Fostering a culture of openness, embracing mental health proactively
- A more empowered and capable workforce, with a knock-on effect on performance/productivity
- An opportunity to amplify company values and objectives